Core Instructional Techniques Course
For those pilots wishing to become an instructor, this course provides the foundation for all aviation instruction and is a prerequisite to undertake further instructor qualifications such as Type Rating Instructor (TRI). The course meets the requirements of the Approved Teaching & Learning module under JAR-FCL, and incorporates the EU-OPS requirements for CRMI accreditation.
The IAGO UK course is recognised as being a market leading product in the UK and is supplied to a number of major airlines and TRTOs worldwide.
This course is conducted with a maximum of 4 students per course.
Course Summary Information
Technical Ground CourseClassroom sessions covering:
- Human factors relating to instruction
- Teaching & Learning
- Training philosophies
- Techniques of applied instruction
- Student evaluation and testing
- Training administration
- Full Flight Simulator (FFS): 2 hrs per student
- Assessed full briefing, simulator exercise, debriefing and written report
Duration & Location
- Duration: 5 days of training
- Locations at LGW, LHR, MAN
Course PrerequisitesYou must:
- Be an experienced commercial pilot
- Hold at least the licence, rating and qualification for which instruction is being given
- Be assessed as acceptable for training by the IAGO UK Head of Training
Prices & How To BookYou can book your place on a course by calling our Training Team on +44 (0) 8456 807 787 to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Due to the changing nature of flight simulator availability, prices for this course can vary depending on your flexibility with dates and locations. Please call to check the latest pricing for this course.